Title : Dyson DC25 Animal Vacuum Cleaner- Factory Reconditioned
Dyson refurbished vacuums have been stripped down, cleaned out, reassembled and thoroughly tested. They’re restored to a fully functional condition. In short, they are everything a Dyson machine should be – they work properly and don’t lose suction. Dyson refurbishes vacuums that are returned to us by retailers or consumers. Refurbishing these machines, rather than disposing of them, means that the parts and materials are re-used instead of wasted.
When a machine comes to us to be refurbished, it is first stripped down as far as necessary. Components removed from the machine that meet our high standards of quality are kept and cleaned. Most damaged or broken components are sent away for recycling. The core of the machine is thoroughly cleaned and new parts are added to replace damaged or cosmetically unacceptable parts discovered during the stripping down process.
Just like our brand new machines, the rebuilt machine then undergoes a comprehensive series of electrical and performance tests to ensure that it works as it should. For our vacuums, one of the tests carried out is a suction test. All refurbished vacuums are electrically tested in compliance with electrical and safety requirements. One of the primary differences between a new Dyson machine and a refurbished Dyson machine is its appearance – a scratch here or there, or a slightly clouded bin may provide a clue that it has been previously used. After it has passed all of the tests, the machine is then packaged and sent out. All Dyson refurbished vacuums come with a 6-month parts and labor warranty.
The Dyson DC25 Animal Reconditioned is designed for homes with pets. It can be used on all floor types–carpet, wood, laminate, tile–and features Dyson’s patented Root Cyclone technology, that doesn’t lose suction power as you vacuum. DC25 Animal Reconditioned also features Ball technology, which allows you to smoothly steer the vacuum with a turn of the wrist. Because the motor is inside the ball, it has a low center of gravity making it even easier to steer and turn corners. The quick-draw telescope reach wand of the DC25 allows up to 16ft of reach for stair and high reach cleaning. The Clear bin made of tough polycarbonate lets you see when it needs emptying. Other on-board accessory tools include a combination accessory tool and a stair tool. DC25 Animal Reconditioned comes complete with a 6-month warranty, parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson. As with all Dyson vacuum cleaners, DC25 Animal has no loss of suction.
- Root Cyclone technology – patented technology that doesn’t lose suction power as you vacuum.
- Ball technology – steers smoothly with a turn of the wrist.
- Mini turbine head attachment – removes pet hair and dirt from hard to reach places such as upholstery, stairs and the car. Quickly attaches to the hose or wand.
- Motorized brush bar – independent motor drives the brush bar for better cleaning performance.
- Low center of gravity – the motor is inside the ball, giving the machine a low center of gravity making it even easier to steer.
- Quick-draw Telescope Reach wand – single-action wand with instant 16ft reach for stair and high-reach cleaning.
- Fingertip brush control – turn brush bar on and off at the touch of a button.
- Clear bin – made of tough polycarbonate, lets you see when it needs emptying.
- Hygienic and quick to empty to minimize contact with dirt.
- 6-month warranty – parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson for 6 months.
- Root Cyclone? technology- patented technology that doesn?t lose suction power as you vacuum
- Ball? technology steers smoothly with a turn of the wrist
- Mini turbine head attachment removes pet hair and dirt from tight spaces such as upholstery, stairs and the car
- Powerful pet hair pickup
- Quick-draw Telescope Reach? wand
List Price : $499.00
Price : $309.00
Saved Price : $190.00
Category: Upright Vacuums
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 93
Review : Odd Ball
back about 10 years ago I bought the very first dyson when they first hit the market spent some where around $900 for it, And loved it. In fact I still have it and it works just as good now as the day i bought it from sears. My Mother also loves it, and how easy it is to clean.
So I decided to buy myself the DC25 and give her my orginal DC.
Pros on the new DC25: It’s smaller and the attachment actually stay on the vacuum so no more lost attachments. It does everything my old DC did, and the suction on it is good, but seems a little less then my older DC. (after researching I found that the smalled DC do have a little less suction.)
Cons: the odd ball thing, it’s like trying to steer a wheel barrel with one handle. The animal attachment doesn’t have a click on stop on the vacuum itself so you have to keep up with it, and lastly the cord. Dyson is wonderiful because they give you a extra long cord on all their vacuums so that you can clean the…
ASIN : B008TU8B3G