Designed to meticulously clean floors on a daily basis, the Neato XV-11 All Floor Robotic Vacuum Cleaner covers every inch of your floors, smartly seeing and working around furniture, stairs, and more. And its simple user interface allows you to schedule the XV-11 to clean your rooms while you are away.
The Neato XV-11 cleans all your floors–carpets, rugs, hardwood, laminates, tile, and stone.
Click here for a larger image.
The laser-based Room Positioning System sees
everything in the room and avoids bumping
into walls, furniture, and other objects.
Neato’s laser-based Room Positioning System gives the robot vacuum a full 360-degree view of a room so it can create a map of the room, detecting walls, doorways, furniture and other obstacles. Using its map, the Neato XV-11 avoids most obstacles that other robots can only detect by impact. Just press the Start button and your Neato determines the best cleaning path to clean the floors using its unique, methodical straight-line pattern.
Once it finishes cleaning one entire room, the XV-11 drives through one of the “recognized doorways,” to start cleaning the next room. And, with its powerful vacuum suction, it picks up all your dirt, debris, and pet hair on your floors. Schedule it to clean every day with just a few button presses. Your home will always have that “just cleaned” look.
The Room Positioning System (RPS) is the proprietary technology that makes Neato as smart as–sometimes smarter–than a human housekeeper. It sees 360 degrees, maps out your room, and then methodically vacuums every square inch, carefully avoiding any furniture, obstacles and stairs. Go ahead and rearrange the furniture: Neato will adapt its course without missing a beat.
Additionally, if running low on power, the XV-11 returns to its charging base, recharges, and then returns to where it left off and finishes the cleaning job–making it a great choice for houses larger open floorplans.
The laser vision and mapping system of the Neato’s RPS Technology.
The high-performance vacuum inside your robot works in a precise back-and-forth motion, picking up even tiny specks, and easily sliding under sofas, tables and beds. It works on all floor types–carpet, rugs, hardwood, Pergo, and tile–so you never have to clean another floor, even in your bathroom.
Just charge it up, press the Start button, and watch it work. Once it’s finished in one room, it will begin working in the next–or return automatically to its base for recharging and resume cleaning where it left off. Schedule everyday cleaning with a few simple button presses and your house is always ready for guests, even when you’ve been out all day.
Some of the other innovative features and benefits of the Neato XV-11 all-floor vacuum cleaner include:
- Scuff-free navigation: At the vacuum’s core is a centrifugal compression impeller that follows jet engine airflow principles. It creates sustained high-powered suction, allowing the Neato XV-11 to thoroughly pick up dirt and debris.
- Low-profile access: The robot’s RPS technology constantly updates its internal map so it can accurately detect objects greater than four inches in height and carefully clean around them without damaging furniture and walls.
- Smart design and large dirt bin: The robot vacuum cleaner’s low profile (less than four inches high) allows it to clean under beds, sofas, and toe-kicks in the kitchen.
- Self-docking to re-power: After completing its cleaning, it returns automatically to its base to re-charge itself. By utilizing the charging base, the robot is charged and ready to go when it’s needed most
- Cleaning scheduler: With its easy-to-use interface, consumers can schedule the robot to clean every day, resulting in a more spotless home.
What’s in the Box
Neato XV-11 robot vacuum, charging base, power adapter, batteries, boundary markers, filter replacement package, quick start guide, user guide. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
The suction and cleaning ability is amazing. I would place the suction power closer to an actual upright vacuum. The noise level is a bit quieter than an upright and maybe a little louder than the whine of a Roomba. There is significantly less bumping, which overall, makes the Neato quieter. It still bumps into things (mostly table legs) from time to time but nowhere near as hard or as frequent.
Battery life is adequate. About an…
ASIN : B003UBPB6E